Section for people wanting to buy, sell or rent property in Spain.
Euroresidentespublishes a daily weblog of headlines and newsfrom Spain. Some of our articles refer to important news and events affectingthe Spanish property market, a sector crucial to the state of the Spanish economyand to many foreign residents who own property in Spain, or who are consideringbuying or selling property in Spain.
To access theseitems about the housing market in Spain, just click on the links below or go toour new property blog: Buyingproperty in Spain.
Spanishproperty market news in 2005:
- Stateproperty rental agency ready for business
- Demandfor holiday homes in the Costa del Sol may have reached peak (09/05)
- Houseprices in Spain during 2005 (09/05)
- Mortgagesin Spain - latest statistics (09/05)
- Buyingrural property in Spain (08/05)
- Buyingoff plan in Spain (08/05)
- Gettinga Spanish NIE in the UK (08/05)
- Rightsof tenants to buy rented property (08/05)
- Lawyersin Spain (08/05)
- Mortgagesfor non-residents in Alicante (08/05)
- Buyingproperty in Spain (08/05)